Tuesday 22 June 2010

This Week

I'm really looking forward to the rest of this week and the start of next week.

Tonight, i'm going to watch Toy Story 3, chatter to Ste and Emi, sort out the music on my Ipod, blog and stuff.
 
Wednesday, Auntie Lynda is coming round and I get my Notebook dvd baack.

Thursday, I'm going to Market Harborough with Mum and Dad to have a look around,
then I'm going to ASDA to pick up some birthday stuff for Mark and Dad's birthdays.
And also some food and drink for Emi and I on Friday.

Friday, i'm going to Emi's house for a few hours.
We're going to eat Pizza and Popcorn and drink Pina Colada, whilst watching Remember Me and Audrey Hepburn or Pixar films :D
Saturday, Mum and I have to go food shopping for Dad and Mark's Birthdays.

Sunday, is Dad's birthday :D

Monday, is Mark's birthday :D

And at some point this week my clothes will be delivered :D  

No comments:

Post a Comment