Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

I've had such a lovely day today, despite being quite poorly.
We woke up at 7:30am and went downstairs to open presents.
I bought my Mum 5 books and some chocolates,
I bought my Dad, No Country for Old Men (Blu Ray), Moto GP 09/10 and chocolates,
And I bought Mark, WWE 2010, Terminator Salvation and Sweets.

I was bought, a new soft white dressing gown, Assassins Creed 3, Fable 3, Beauty & The Beast/Enchanted Christmas Double Pack, Luxury Shower Gels, Friends Series 1-10 Box Set, Jelly Tots and a selection box :)

Ollie bought me a Pacman mug, Fallout 3 and Catch 22 by Joseph Heller.
He also bought me some Little Elf chocolates for my eyes (lol) and a chocolate Buzz Lightyear... and some pocket fluff (Y)

Emily bought me a lovely decorative bauble and Lucy made me some Rocky Road pieces and she bought me a mug :)
 
I was also bought some Duc D'or chocolates and a diary from my Auntie Pauline, Uncle Peter and Uncle Bill, some Maltesers and £10 from my Auntie Sandra, £20 from my Nanna and Grandad and £5 from Sue and Dave!

I've also had some lovely cards, amazing gifts, really nice cards and messages :)
 
Overall, it's been a lovely, lovely day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment