Monday 28 March 2011

Note

Did anyone watch you the last time you kissed someone?
Probably...

When you're walking, do you stop to drink?
No, I'm a woman, I can multi-task.

Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you'll get it?
No, if you want something then you have to work for it.
It doesn't just come to you.

Have you ever kissed someone in a vehicle?
Yes, I have, lots of times :)

Ever snuck out of your house?
I've never needed to.

Kill or Be killed?
I'd never kill anyone, but I don't want to die :(

What did you do today?
I helped make dinner, I hoovered my room, tidied some things up, helped Mum with the gardening,
made a Ladybird "Sanctuary", my Grandparents came round for an hour or so, I watched Pride and Prejudice with Mum and munched on Spring rolls, then I came up to bed, watched Clueless and now Friends.

Do you like someone right this second?
I like a lot of people :

Would you ever get a tattoo?
No, no, no, no, no... I'm scared of needles :(

What was the last thing you ate?
A Campino sweet :)

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night, most definitely, night-time :)

Do you snore?
No, apparently I giggle in my sleep.

Do you know anyone who has gotten an abortion?
No...

What would you do if you opened up your front door to a dead body?
I'd probably screen...

Do you like to spend time with people?
Of course I do :)

Are you hungry?
A little bit, I'd like some Greggs food.

Are you a forgiving person?
Yes, unfortunately.

When was the last time you did the dishes?
A couple of hours ago.

Are you talking to anyone while doing this?
Nope!

Do you want a relationship right now?
I would.

What are you about to do?
Drink the rest of my drink, continue to watch Friends and finish this Note.

Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didn't?
No...?

If you could be a superhero what would you want to do?
Be Super!!

Your name plus "ness"?
Deborahness!

Three feelings at the moment?
Content, Sleepy & Affectionate.

Done anything you regret so far in life?
Nope.

Are you listening to anything?
Watching Friends.

Where are you right now?
In bed :)

What are you scared of?
Needles.

Last movie you watched?
Clueless.

Last song you sang out loud?
Adele - Someone Like You.

Are you thinking of someone right now?
Yes.

Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
Mum.

Last thing you downloaded on your computer?
A Picture.

Have you changed much this year?
Yes :) 

Where was the last place you went besides where you are?
The Bathroom.

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yes, Avril Lavigne... No, just No.

Do you speak any other language?
Not fluently, no.

Do you dress for style or comfort?
A little of both.

Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
No, never.

What's the craziest thing you've done?
Not sure :S

Favorite color(s)?
Purple, Black & shades of Blue.

What is your favorite Nickelback song?
Far Away & Saving Me.

What are you looking forward to this summer?
Seeing Friends and Family, Long Walks, Picnics & BBQs.

Last time you smiled?
Just now :)

If you could choose any fate what would you choose?
I do not know.

If you could have anything in the world, what would you want?
Just love and happiness.
Good health, good company and a bit of wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment