Thursday 16 February 2012

Thursday 16th February 2012

Today was a nice day.
I took the morning off work today and Mum, Dad, Mark and I went for an "All you can eat" breakfast at the Toby Carvery in Enderby.
It's kind of a pre birthday treat for my Mum, because it's her birthday next Thursday but everyone's at work, so it was easier to do it today during half term.
We all really enjoyed it, and we got unlimited coffee and juices, which was really good.
Safe to say it filled me up and set me up for work in the afternoon.

After breakfast, we went to the Farmshop in Blaby and I bought some fresh lemonade and chocolate tiffin as a mid work snack. They were beaut.


When we got home, I pretty much had to go straight out again,
I got to work and sorted some bits and bobs out, had a laugh with the usual suspects, (Helen, Malcolm, Mel, Becky, Jamie and Anne) then went to B&M to get some drinks, popcorn and chocolates for Mandy's birthday.
I got back to the shop, did some work, then Helen's grandkids came in, so I messed about with them for a bit, took them to Tesco, bought some sugar and treated them to a chocolate bar each, then messed around some more.

Naturally, the boss decided it'd be a good idea to label me too...


Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment