Monday 18 June 2012

#20FactsAboutMe

#20FactsAboutMe
  1. I love the smell of Playdoh.
  2. Lilies and white roses are my favourite flowers.
  3. I'm a sucker for romance and chivalry.
  4. Paco Rabanne and Marc Jacobs Bang Bang are my favourite men's aftershaves.
  5. My family and closest friends are a massive part of my life.
  6. I volunteer at the British Heart Foundation, I am currently a Sales Assistant, but I also volunteer at the Cancer Research charity shop as an Assistant Manager.
  7. Penguins, Dogs, Monkey's and Guinea Pigs are my favourite animals.
  8. I've supported Leicester City, Leicestershire Foxes and the Leicester Tigers all of my life.
  9. My Dad made me a gamer girl. My first game was Doom, I opened doors.
  10. I have a fear of being on trains on my own and needles.
  11. I've never lived anywhere other than the house I live in now.
  12. When I was 10 years old, my hair was 32 inches long. (Nearly as long as me) :)
  13. I'm a massive carnivore, can't go a day without eating meat.
  14. After all of these years, The Sims is still one of my favourite games.
  15. I hate arrogance, racism, shallowness, sexism, crudeness and violence.
  16. I got 100% in my Child Development coursework and 100% in my Child Development GCSE Exam.
  17. I absolutely love Only Fools & Horses, Gavin & Stacey, Friends, Bottom and Open All Hours. Seen the episodes soooo many times.
  18. I love people that have massive passion for the things they love.
  19. Little over a year ago, I had very little confidence in myself. I was completely insecure and I struggled to talk to people. I like to think I've gotten a lot better.
  20. If I ever have a craving, it's ALWAYS for bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment