Wednesday 25 August 2010

25th August 2010

I've had a lovely day today.
Ollie picked me up this morning, 
We went to Knighton Park, sat down and chatted, 
then went to meet Natalie and Dan at Parklands.
After that, we drove to ASDA and picked up a pizza, some cookies and samosas and I printed off some photos for Ollie and I.
We then came home after going to the bank and I cooked our pizza and chicken balls, sorted out the photos and put them in the frame and on my wall.
Then we chilled until he had to leave.
Unfortunately, on his way home he had a little crash on Wistow Road, 
he lost control of the car a little and it hit the fence.
Luckily Ollie was absolutely fine, just a little shocked and ashamed of himself.
I went to meet him and gave him cuddles.
He's home safe and sound now thanks to the RAC man!
I can't wait to see him on Friday!
I'm staying over :D

No comments:

Post a Comment