Friday 6 August 2010

My Week.

My Week (06-08-2010 to 13-08-2010):

Friday 6th: Walk to the co-op for soup and stamps, watch Shrek the Third with Mum and Mark, dinner and lots of XBOX in the evening :)

Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th: Nice and relaxed weekend.

Monday 9th: I was meant to be going to the cinema to see Step Up 3D with Dan and Nat, but the Job Centre have arranged a meeting for me meaning I can't go :(

Tuesday 10th: Working Links meeting and Harborough job search.

Wednesday 11th: Market Harborough with Dad, quick job search and shopping.

Thursday 12: Meeting Ellie for Lunch and a general hang out sesh in Market Harborough (again) then a meeting with Sharon at 2:30pm, then Job Centre at 3:15pm.

Friday 13th: Unlucky for some, hopefully not for me...
I have a "Lunch Date" with Ollie at 1pm :)
I'm looking forward to that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment