Friday 30 December 2011

Christmas Day 2011

Hellooo, It's been a while since I've blogged.
What with it being Christmas, it's been quite busy for me.
Lots of things to do, etc.

I had a wonderful Christmas Day, spent with my Family.
We got up at 7:20am and we just chilled all day.
The Christmas Dinner was beautiful, so so tasty.
The trifle for tea was gorgeous and the presents we all received were absolutely brilliant, I couldn't have been more thrilled.
Everyone really took time and thought about the presents we bought eachother.

I bought my Dad:
- Avatar Double Disc Blu Ray.
- Dirt 3 for the XBOX.
- Ben Collins autobiography.
- Toblerone.

I bought my Mum:
- Tickets for her and I to go to Stratford Upon Avon for the day in January.
- £25 for us both to tour Shakespeare's houses.
- A top and cardigan combo.
- A little bag of Thorntons chocolates.
- Chris Ryan's Strikeback on DVD.
- The Drop by Michael Connelly.

I bought Mark:
- The Wheelman for the XBOX.
- Scene It? Box Office Smash for the XBOX.
- Haribo Maoams.
- New Headphones.

They loved their presents.

These are the presents I received for Christmas.

Lemon & Vanilla Shower Gels from Mark.
Long socks and a Thorntons Snowman from Lucy.
Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks from Mum, Dad & Mark.
Lego Harry Potter from M,D,M.
Bridesmaids on DVD from M,D,M.
Pictures of David Nugent & Steve Howard from Mark.
Gavin & Stacey Boxset from M,D,M.
Fallout New Vegas from M,D,M.
The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks from M,D,M.
Teapot Cookie Cutters & Guylian Chocolates from Sam.
Lee Evans Autobiography from M,D,M.
Lee Evans newest show, Roadrunner from M,D,M.
Rolos from M,D,M.
White Musk shower gels and £5 from Auntie Sandra, Uncle Ian & Jack.
£10 WHSmith Gift card from Auntie Diane, Uncle Nev and Family.
Money from Nanna & Grandad, Mum & Dad and Sue & Dave.
A Leicester City mug from M,D,M.
A Leicester City necklace from M,D,M.
A ring from Emi,
and last but not least, a Hemantite bracelet from Auntie Pauline and Uncle Peter.

No comments:

Post a Comment