Sunday 18 December 2011

The Week Before Christmas.

A WEEK today and it's Christmas Day!!!!
Only got to work tomorrow and Tuesday, then I've got to go into Leicester on Wednesday, to get my money back and some last minute chocs and sweets for Mum, Dad and Mark.
Hopefully seeing Emi later in the week and then chilling on Friday, maybe cleaning and popping to Asda!
Then it's Christmas Eve on Saturday and Christmas Day on Sunday!
So I'll be chilling with Family and my Xbox and having some lovely Family time and foods.

Monday I'll be going to the Leicester City vs Ipswich match with Sam, hopefully!
And then off to my Nanna and Grandad's house for Boxing Day tea with Mum's side of the Family.
Then I'm off until Wednesday 4th January!
Can't wait for NYE. Leicester City are on TV against Portsmouth.

Roll On Christmas =]

No comments:

Post a Comment