Tuesday 24 April 2012

Monday 23rd April 2012


Yesterday wasn't a very nice day...
It's very rare that I'm ill, and I still feel seriously rough now, but yesterday was even worse.
I didn't sleep all night, I had the full body shakes, a raging temperature, my whole body ached and I kept getting hot and cold flushes.
Then during the day, I didn't move from the sofa, I literally just laid there and Dad put Crazy, Stupid Love on for me, and I think I dozed part way through, then I watched Gavin and Stacey.

It wasn't a great day to fall ill, as it was the last match of the season at home for Leicester City, and as you know, if you read my blog often, i'm a massive fan and go to nearly all home games, as much as time and money allows.

I'd already booked my tickets way in advance and the thought of missing it and not being able to go made me feel worse, so I braved it. Foolishly.

Unfortunately, Leicester lost to West Ham (expected), but it was great to be there...
I enjoyed the atmosphere as usual, the air, Leicester's goal, and being able to clap on Alan Birchenall and the gang as they ran their 45 laps around the pitch.
Feeling the after effects today though... Ouch.

3 months and counting until my next LCFC match... I'm going to miss it :(


No comments:

Post a Comment