Tuesday 24 April 2012

Starsign Compatibility

I don't live my life by star-signs by any means.
You can't generalize billions of people into 12 categories.
You just can't.

But, occasionally, my best friend Emi and I enjoy a good sin.
So we have a look at the compatibilty things and the horoscopes for fun.
This is our latest find.

Star Sign Compatibility for Scorpio:

Perfect Partners: Cancer and Pisces
This makes some form of sense as I do tend to get along with people from these star-signs more so than anyone else.
A lot of my closest friends are Cancer and Pisces, including my Mum, Dad and Brother.

Nearly Perfect Partners: Virgo and Capricorn.
I don't know many Virgos... but my best friend Emi is a Capricorn and we're practically soul mates. lol.
My first boyfriend was a Capricorn too... and we were together in a long distance, and quite hard relationship, for 2 years, so...

Like Minded Souls: Scorpio.
Well yes....

Opposites You’re Attracted To: Aries and Gemini.
Some sense in here... I have been attracted to a couple of Aries boys.
Currently very attracted to one... :)
Never a Gemini boy though.

Learn From Your Differences: Libra and Sagittarius.
Ex and "seeable" were Libra and Sagittarius.
Neither one for me...

Not Your Destiny: Leo and Aquarius.
Don't know many people under Aquarius.
Leo is definitely not for me.
Way too different, although my best male friend, Ryan,
and one of my close female friends, Joni, are both Leos.

Astrological Hell: Taurus.
My favourite ex was a Taurus... probably why it hurt so much when he left me.

Like I said though.
Way too vague to actually read into anything properly.
Interesting though.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment