Wednesday 17 March 2010

16/17th March!

These two days have been so GOOD!
I've been feeling really down lately.
It's been hard sorting everything out at my Grandma's house and I still can't get to grips with the fact that she's gone!
I miss her so much!
But these last two days have really made me feel better!
I spent yesterday texting a good friend, all day!
I loved it!
And then last night, I spent all night talking to him on MSN, literally, all night!
It was soooo funny!
Today (17th March) has been brilliant!
I hadn't slept so I got in the shower and sorted some stuff out, then we went to my Grandma's house to help sort things out and clean a bit!
My Auntie Sandra and my Auntie Lynda were there!
And we had such a laugh, even though everyone felt a bit sad at first!

We all bantered! It was brilliant :)
Looking forward to tonight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment