Wednesday 24 March 2010

Good Day!!

Yesterday, was such a brilliant day!
Auntie Lynda and Sandra came over at 10am and we had the funniest, most chilled out day possible!
We all loved it and it was such a laugh!
Mum and I cooked up a big Fry Up with Crusty Bread and I did Stuffed Mushrooms and Scones!
They didn't want to leave, and I didn't want them to either!
It's been so good having all the Family around lately.
It's what I need! : )

Then, I had a nap at 7pm ish which lasted a lot longer than planned!
And I woke up at 9:45pm to my phone ringing!
and it was THE MILLSENATOR!
She wanted to know if I fancied sitting in her car, on my drive, with a large bag of chips.
Naturally, I did, so that's what we got up to, until about 11:30pm
We had such a good chatter about everything.
I loved it.

and, SABOTEUR and ASSASSINS CREED 2 arrived in the morning!!
I've only played Assassins Creed 2 so far and I absolutely love it!
I should have bought it sooner.
It's Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment