Wednesday 10 March 2010

And This Is Why He's My Best Friend....

I think I just had, possibly one of the most random conversations, that i've ever had with Ry...
and that's hard to beat!

Debbie: my brain hurts
Ryan :/:/ why?
Debbie: too much going on. i want my grandma back
Ryan: take a break debbie, just relax for a bit, get a brew on
Debbie:  that's all i've been doing today, i've drank so much tea i will soon be a tea bag
Ryan: if you became a tea bag... i'd drink you
Debbie: thats nice to know
Ryan: XD
Debbie: at least i wont go to waste
Ryan: true true
Debbie: i wouldn't want to become a famous person's tea bag
Ryan: why?
Debbie: too much pressure
Ryan: you have TO PERFORM
Debbie: i do... i'd have to release every bit of tea... i can't handle that strain
Ryan: lmao... strain
Debbie: ;);)
Ryan: like you o to tea - do*
Debbie: aha XD, i knew you'd get it
 And now we're talking about Smartprice Gravy, Bread and Toast.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment