Saturday 13 November 2010

Birthdays :)

I had a fantastic 20th Birthday!
It was amazing.
Ollie came over, we went to KFC in the morning and then watched Let Me In at the cinema at 11:05am, he bought me some Pick N' Mix and The Scripts new album and a lovely card :)

I bought Alice in Wonderland on DVD from HMV :)
Went home and Mum and Dad had put on a lovely buffet tea for everyone :)
We had some cake and then Ollie and I went for an evening walk,
We came home, watched Alice in Wonderland and The Polar Express and then went to bed :)

On Thursday, we woke up lateish, I made Sausage, Egg and Mushroom sandwiches,
and Ollie and I played CoD: Black Ops before catching the bus into Leicester.

We signed in at the hotel and got ourselves ready, then went out for drinks in the evening with Emily, Jake, Ben, Josh, Dave, Emma and Liam :)

On Friday, Ollie and I went to Wetherspoons, then he caught the coach home.
I miss him now.

Perfect 3 days though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment