Saturday 27 November 2010

Tallahassee: I'm not great at farewells, so uh... that'll do, pig.
Columbus: That's the worst goodbye I've ever heard. And you stole it from a movie. 
 
Columbus: Oh, you're about to learn who you're gonna call... Ghostbusters.  

Little Rock: Have you heard about Pacific Playland? There are no zombies there.
Columbus: The amusement park?
Little Rock: Yep!
Tallahassee: That place totally blows!
[Little Rock and Wichita shoot Tallahassee angry looks]
Tallahassee: ... my mind. Just fun for the whole family.

Tallahassee: Hey, a little help with movin' the couch. We're makin' a fort. 
 
Columbus: You almost knocked over your alcohol with your knife.  
 
 Tallahassee: I may not shoot you, but you have royally, pissed me off... and I am not going to play with you... at "Pacific Playland"
 
And my all time favourite
Tallahassee: [Searching for Twinkies] Where are you, you spongy, yellow, delicious bastards? 

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment