Saturday 9 July 2011

I had such a lovely day yesterday :)
I went to Harborough at 10:30am, bought my new leggings, got some drinks and snack food, then went to Sam's house and started our Harry Potter Marathon off by watching Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
We then watched a few episodes of Family Guy, before getting ready, driving to my house and the going to the Leicestershire County Cricket 20/20 match.
It was fantastic, Leicestershire won, of course :)
Just really good fun, good company, good atmosphere. =]
We then popped into my Aunt's house and saw my Auntie Sandra, Uncle Ian, Auntie Lynda, Cousins Jack and James =]
And the dogs, Alfie (the biter) and Bella (the beautiful) =]

We then got a pizza, ate it at my house, had a drink and then Sam went home.
10/10 day =]

No comments:

Post a Comment